1. Why do I need to register an account to make a purchase?
2. Does it cost anything to create an account?
No, a customer account is free of charge and does not require a purchase. However, it does provide an opportunity to receive exciting newsletters and information about different campaigns and offers.
3. How can I pay for my order?
You can pay for the order by bank transfer according to the details sent on the invoice.
You can also pay with the following cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin and Dash. When paying in cryptocurrency, the service fee is 1.5% of the transaction amount. More information is available at www.aufort.gold/cryptocurrency
We do not offer credit card payments.
4. What are the delivery options?
There are three ways to recieve your goods:
1) Pick up from our office in Tallinn, Viru väljak 2, 3rd floor (Metro Plaza building) - free on charge.
2) Parcel terminal, price depends on the location and order sum. Shipping cost will be shown in cart.
3) Door-to-door courier, price depends on the location and order sum. Shipping cost will be shown in cart.
Shipping via parcel terminal and courier, shipping insurance 0.5% of the value of the goods is added.
We will notify you by e-mail of the receipt of the payment. Depending on the shipping method you choose, we will let you know when you can pick up your order or when we will ship your order.
5. How is the service charge calculated?
The service charge is 1% of the global market price (spot price) of gold / silver or min €2.
6. What is a repeat order or multiple automatic purchases?
With the repeat order’s functionality, you can buy products automatically, without logging into the e-store. You can choose between 2-12 repeat orders in a given period. Each month, you will receive an e-mail invoice for your products, in accordance with the current prices in our e-store. A repeat order is for you if you value time and convenience.
7. What is an instalment payments option?
With this functionality, you can pay for the products in 2-12 instalments and we will not ask for any interest. You will receive your product(s) after all instalments are paid. For example, if you buy a 10-gram gold plate (for around 400 euros) and pay by 10 instalments, the e-store price will be divided by 10 at the point of purchase. The first 9 instalments are for a fixed amount, i.e. 40 euros per month, and the last instalment includes an offset of the current global price. If the global price has increased and the product’s value has grown, for example by 20 euros, the last instalment will be 60 euros. But if the global price has decreased and the product’s value has declined by 20 euros, the last instalment will be 20 euros. Paying by instalments is for you if you wish to pay for the products in several instalments and you are not in a hurry to receive your products.